Robert Half is currently looking for a Finance Manager for a permanent position based in Ronse.
Description of the role
Our client is a local company part of a larger US multinational active in the tape sector.
As a finance manager you will take the lead over the finance team for the Belgian and Italian companies of the group. In addition to finance you will also be in charge of HR and IT related matters.
- Part of the local management team and close relationship with Managing Director EMEA and US Corporate Finance Department;
- Management of a team of 4 persons;
- Supervision, management and coordination of the administrative and accounting department (limited to local GAAP);
- Administer monthly closings and year-end closing;
- Preparation of the annual budget, forecast, margin analysis and further development of costing system;
- Reporting to the parent company in US and ensuring management accounts are prepared in line with the regular reporting cycle;
- Monitor the inventory levels in collaboration with the procurement division;
- Take care of external and internal audits within the group;
- Responsibility over statutory obligations such as VAT and corporate tax declarations, customs and be in charge of tax audits;
- Operate as point of contact for external parties: e.g. banks, tax authorities and external partners (e.g. accountancy firm);
- Supervision of the treasury processes: billing, collections of payments from clients and payments to suppliers;
- Optimization and improvement of processes, tools and systems in close collaboration with IT (e.g. in relation to purchase / stock / production planning / etc.);
- Payroll & HR: monthly salary processing / administer employee expenses / translate strategy into KPI's / compensation and benefits / recruitment & onboarding of new employees / etc.;
- Follow-up on insurances and fleet;
- Other ad hoc and support tasks for the financial management (e.g. GDPR / etc.).
The required profile for the position
- Bachelor or Master Accounting Degree is required;
- At least 10 years of relevant experience (Consultancy, Audit, Controlling or Accounting);
- Industry experience is a plus;
- Very good knowledge of Belgian GAAP;
- Fluent in Dutch and English. Italian is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel and PowerBI);
- Microsoft Dynamics and Navision Knowledge and / or experience as a key user of an alternative ERP-system is a plus;
- Very comfortable using and managing data;
- Good communication skills, ability to challenge and to properly collaborate with international key partners;
- "Problem solver" attitude and prioritization skills;
- Not afraid to participate in team building activities as organized by the company;
- Analytical mindset.
Our client offers
- An exciting job with end responsibility for finance forming part of the local management team;
- A very enjoyable team and atmosphere;
- Despite the fact that it's a fulltime job, the company allows you to start your weekend as from Friday afternoon;
- A transitional period whereby the current finance manager will still be involved to navigate you through the first couple of months;
- A competitive salary in accordance with your experience;
- A company car (including fuel card);
- Meal vouchers (8 EUR);
- Net allowance and separate internet allowance;
- Group Insurance (including dental plan) and Hospitality Insurance;
- Flexible hours;
- 26 holidays.
Interested in this position as Finance Manager? Apply now for the job by contacting Robert Half
Job detail: https://www.roberthalf.be/en/job/ronse-east-flanders/finance-manager/06550-0012336939-benl
Robert Half Reference: 06550-0012336939
Specialization: Finance & accounting - finance, financial, manager, director, financieel, directeur, ronse
Robert Half BV verwerkt de gegevens van sollicitanten die nodig zijn om de sollicitatieprocedure uit te voeren. Meer informatie over gegevensbescherming, in het bijzonder over uw rechten, vindt u op https://www.roberthalf.be/nl/privacybeleid.